Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Oh and it's locally made and American made

you-don-t-say_244417.png

x2 on Weathertech's. My dad and in-laws have them and they love them to death. I'd get them, but I'm too cheap to spend $100 on 2 floormats.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
weathertech. I never worry about anything getting on the floor. Throw your greasy ass carry out pizza box down there, your mutt dog full of mud, gunked up fishing and hunting gear, that happy meal chicken nugget your kid never fails to drop, dead hooker who hasn't finished bleeding out, etc.

pull the things out, scrub them down with a little simple green and rinse. good as new

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
The only "problem" with weather techs that I've never seen with other mats is the fact that they work too well and hold wall the water in your footwell. The proble with this is that after you park, the water vapor goes and freezes up the inside of your windows. My solution was to keep one window cracked slightly and it wouldn't happen.

Other than that they are perfect and I wouldn't hesitate to buy them

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
Husky makes a decent set of liners that is form fitting. I've had sets in 2 cars and have been very happy with them. They were about $40 less for a set of front and backs than the Weathertechs, and also had some color choices. They seem more hard than the Weathertechs. That being said, I'd have no problem spending more for the Weathertechs if the Husky version wasn't available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info