Wheel Dolly's for storage.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Looking for some wheel Dolly's. Need them to fit a 12" tire. Couple of questions though, does anybody have any experience with them and which ones are decent to good and will they work on this flooring? Flooring is industrial rubber used in warehouses and can support forklifts. Just worried about the coin pattern. Thanks for any info.
e40b8a95fe876c9c7c37fa7e11888323_zpseb410a4c.jpg

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Don't use harbor freight style! Have them and hate them, doesn't roll for shit on smooth concrete

I have the gray ones too and they work smoothly for me. The key with them is taking them apart and packing the bearings and friction surfaces with good grease so that they slide and articulate easier. That makes a world of difference and doesn't take much more time, considering that you have to assemble them anyways.

Looking for some wheel Dolly's. Need them to fit a 12" tire. Couple of questions though, does anybody have any experience with them and which ones are decent to good and will they work on this flooring? Flooring is industrial rubber used in warehouses and can support forklifts. Just worried about the coin pattern. Thanks for any info.
e40b8a95fe876c9c7c37fa7e11888323_zpseb410a4c.jpg

I think that since the wheels on the HF ones are so small, they would not roll easily over that coin patterned surface. The wheels would have to be maybe 1.5 - 2x the diameter of the HF ones for them to roll easily enough. Perhaps if the rubber deforms somewhat easily it wouldn't be a problem, but still may not be too fun to deal with.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Thanks Gomez but I was going to look into the ratchet ones.

Indentations was one concern, not sure if it would or wouldn't. Not sure I'm going to waste money or not. It would be nice to maneuver tightly into a corner as my garage is tight.

No worries somebody Pm'd me after I posted it here that wants them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info