Omega GT-R Takes Down THREE 2,000hp Lambo's!!!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Finally got to watch the video tonight. Wow. Simply amazing. Seems like a humble group of guys their at ams as well. Had good things to say about competitors and lambos who've been running their 2k hp cars longer than them. Major props

If I ever do get a GTR. You will definitely have my business ams

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Finally got to watch the video tonight. Wow. Simply amazing. Seems like a humble group of guys their at ams as well. Had good things to say about competitors and lambos who've been running their 2k hp cars longer than them. Major props

If I ever do get a GTR. You will definitely have my business ams

U might want to save for two GTR's that's probably what it cost him to make thy one.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I think it was mentioned in another thread how the lambo loses so much during shifts. I think the lambo may have been hurting right from the start as I think it blew up in 4th? Because I've never noticed lambos having issues between shifts before. If anything they pull more in each gear.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I love how the first guy from UGR came off like a bit of a dick and didnt seem to care for going up against AMS...then got absolutely face raped. Also, holy shit to passing that lambo and putting a car on it...unreal race!

Congrats AMS!

His attitude changed after he got raped and walked into the AMS trailer with his head down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info