Modded 2015 mustangs - track runs

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
My Focus ST should be able to cut low 13's with stage 3 bolt-ons (IC, INTAKE, ECHAUST, 100 OCTANE TUNE). Hoping i could crack a high 12 though. Mind you, the Ecoboost Mustang will probably cost more than the 24 k base price of the Focus ST. I think with all my mods, it might touch the Ecoboost Stang's more and I would be fast in the 1/4 and possibly the road course.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
You realize on e85/100 octane they hit almost 280-300fwhp/360-380tq? The tq comes in around 3k. I'm waiting on solid numbers, but supposed there is a company making a hybrid k03/k04 turbo. Looking for good results for only $750. That's a bargain to me. I still love this little hatch. Good solid DD straight out of the box.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
You realize on e85/100 octane they hit almost 280-300fwhp/360-380tq? The tq comes in around 3k. I'm waiting on solid numbers, but supposed there is a company making a hybrid k03/k04 turbo. Looking for good results for only $750. That's a bargain to me. I still love this little hatch. Good solid DD straight out of the box.

I hear ya man. I am a fan. Was just figuring with stock numbers that these would be 12s easy with stage II/III mods. And everything I read that is very hard to obtain. I get they are not drag cars.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
That trap shows how weak that motor is uptop still, nearly half a second faster than my car with a 4mph slower trap. I know on slicks it'd trap a spec slower, but nearly half a second faster...?

Regardless, definitely doing work pulling tire

Yes half a second faster than your car with a 4mph less trap because the EcoBoost is putting it all down in the 60' and sacrificing some trap speed to do it. As a general Rule you gain .2 off the overall time for every .1 you knock off the 60'. So If the Ecoboost ran a 2.0 60' it would be a low 13 sec car. When I tracked my car a lot all I cared about was what it did in the 60'.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I would say the comparison of the 11-14 GT with the new ecoboost is OK if they are both on the same tire. I dont think the modded ecoboost is on par with a stock 11-14GT on a good tire. Look at what Pratt ripped with his stock 6 speed car on a drag tire...would have left that ecopoop in the dust sounding like shit for no reason.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info