Fuck. Dodge.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Sounds like you might be overreacting just a bit... Call dealer, get rental, car gets fixed.. You wash the sand out and the world keeps spinning.
I mean, it's brand new... You have the best warranty coverage with a new ride ..

The dart was out of commission over 50 days.
I don't wanna fuck around with paying for a rental deposit and then have to fight chrysler to pay for the rental, dealer in Dixon fucked me and I had to pay for the last week and then wait for chrysler to reimburse me, I'm just tired of dealing with shit.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I bought a Dodge back in 94. Blew the trans twice, rear end three times, bent the drive shaft etc.
It was a Dakota, and warranty paid for it all. Warranty ended up being a thousand bucks less than I paid for the truck. I had fun and it was the last Dodge I've owned.
I hope it works out for you

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Took the phone out last night to try to record the cluster in the parking lot. It ran fine so I made a quick run to grab milk. No problems.

This morning driving to work aand I check the fuel economy, somehow I'm getting 5-6 mpg per readout more than before. I took a trip 99% highway over the weekend and managed a hair under 23 and am now seeing 27-29.... what the???

Why did you buy a Dodge again?

Is this new? Used? More details.

We had A town and country as a rental and the wife loved it. So I did some research and thr biggest recall/issue I found was that some of the rear window switches have issues with moisture, no big deal. Ended up getting 0% for the Van and the RT at a fair price with trade inmore than anyone should get for a dart. But it'sa brand new, 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan RT.

Lesson is, if anyone wants to buy a new car, let me test drive one and tell you if I would buy it. Because if I would buy it, it's probably a piece.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Sounds like you might be overreacting just a bit... Call dealer, get rental, car gets fixed.. You wash the sand out and the world keeps spinning.
I mean, it's brand new... You have the best warranty coverage with a new ride ..

Funny thing about amazing dodge and chrysler...... their new vehicle B2B warranty excludes rental. So they say thank you for buying our 20-80 grand vehicle depending what car or truck you buy.... and when it breaks down you pay for the rental while we fix it! Thanks for your business!

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
My warranty covers rental cars :dunno: like I told you a bazillion times... Find a new Fucking dealer that will take care of you! I'm beginning to think half the drama you speak of of brought on by yourself not listening to others and lack of common sense... I've had my dart in for 3 warranty visits (all stupid little shit) and never once did I have to pay for a rental!

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
My warranty covers rental cars :dunno: like I told you a bazillion times... Find a new Fucking dealer that will take care of you! I'm beginning to think half the drama you speak of of brought on by yourself not listening to others and lack of common sense... I've had my dart in for 3 warranty visits (all stupid little shit) and never once did I have to pay for a rental!

The dealer was being nice and doing good will to you. The photo below is from dodges website for a dodge dart incidentals are not covered by the basic new vehicle warranty

bae98c0cabf3fd6aeca0f6e172c9749d.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

I love how our mini cooper (which is notoriously a problem child for many people and rated poorly in surveys) hasn't been in for a single visit outside of its oil changes in the 20k HARD miles [MENTION=4700]Miss Esa[/MENTION] and I have had it, and yet I keep reading horror stories about the new dart.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info