Looks like the Grom might have some competition!

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
14KL110E_540LIMDRF2CG_C.jpg

Before anyone gets too excited and starts calling out their Grom-owning buddies for a match-up, Kawasaki has yet to say whether the U.S. market will see the KSR Pro, a new mini-motard that would certainly make for an interesting MC Comparo with the popular Honda Grom. Perhaps the Grom’s surprise success combined with some media-generated interest will inspire Kawasaki to bring the KSR Pro stateside as an early-release 2015 model.
The Asian-market 2014 KSR Pro bears strong resemblance to previous models on the outside, but benefits from a new 4-speed manual trans replacing the automatic, and an electric starter to go along with the kicker. The 111cc mini rolls on 12-inch, cast-aluminum wheels shod with street tires, while an inverted fork and petal-disc rotors deliver modern steering and stopping performance. You won’t find the KSR Pro on the Kawasaki USA website, but you can check it out (in English or Japanese) on the Japanese Kawasaki Heavy Industries site.

Team Green's Grom Alternative | Motorcyclist

I am ENTICED and really hope they do this. Cool looking bike, more Dual Sport/ Enduro looking than the Grom is.

Make grom look like mini CBR and buy the Kawi and make it look like mini Supermoto?

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
111cc..... these things cant get out of the way of themselves lol .

I went two up yesterday on the grom and nearly got wiped out on Algonquin road.... Throttle pinned and a Turbo diesel was bearing down on me... All I could picture was that "WASTED" meme lololol

You know as well as I displacement isn't that huge of a factor, especially only 14cc's lol. Look at the honda XR100's that raced in 125 classes, all the same lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info