$3400 Grudge Race *VIDEO*

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
I was gonna say the same thing. That thing used to have a T5 in it too haha! It's insane that that's a banger car :eek3:

What's insane is people believe the bullshit hype about that car. Lmao.

I'm surprised they still get people to race with all the asswhoopins they put out.

There's a reason they only race once a night and its not because the clutch is warm like they claim. Hahaha.

That's no ordinary manual trans in that car either. The only thing they use the clutch for is the launch.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Lifting the tires like a boss... Never seen a Foxbody with that claimed power lift the tires like that before lol... Boys doing work though and counting dough.. On a side note though! I have heard from people that know some guys that run with them on some other boards that the car is actually a 347 Stroker with a 250 shot making around 800, weighs like 2650lbs and has A LOT OF GEAR.. So who knows

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ7T1r3lB5k

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Lifting the tires like a boss... Never seen a Foxbody with that claimed power lift the tires like that before lol... Boys doing work though and counting dough.. On a side note though! I have heard from people that know some guys that run with them on some other boards that the car is actually a 347 Stroker with a 250 shot making around 800, weighs like 2650lbs and has A LOT OF GEAR.. So who knows

that's impossible. they wouldn't lie. they're streetracers.:dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info