Mike made Jalopnik

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I'm not going to lie. For as much as I make fun of Jalopnik for being a link-baiting content aggregator I was pretty stoked when I saw the notification that it had been shared on the main site.

Thanks for sharing it. I wasn't going to post it here because I have a feeling TCG thinks I'm getting a little too attention whore-y.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I'm not going to lie. For as much as I make fun of Jalopnik for being a link-baiting content aggregator I was pretty stoked when I saw the notification that it had been shared on the main site.

Thanks for sharing it. I wasn't going to post it here because I have a feeling TCG thinks I'm getting a little too attention whore-y.

Your Audi one got up on Oppo a week or so ago also.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Your Audi one got up on Oppo a week or so ago also.

I have posting rights to oppo. I think the way it works is you post there (or on the other sub-forums) and if your post gets enough recommendations it makes the radar of someone at Jalopnik HQ and they decide if it's worth tossing up on the main site.

But I can do Oppo on the fly. I can put a story about how much I like boobs on there. They'll give pretty much anyone with a pulse posting rights.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info