Here's 9 minutes of my windshield washer nozzle

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
More playing with my GoPro. This is a 9 minute run up to the top of the Santa Monica mountains in Malibu. I'm playing with camera placement. Instead of the bumper I went with the windshield this time. I wanted to get the cool shot of the tailpipe but I forgot the attachments so I can only talk about how cool that would have been and it would have been cool indeed.

No need to tell me how bad of a driver I am. I already know. :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4PxHDDx6mo

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
sarcastic-clapping-golf-clap.gif

:)

Looks like fun.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
The lower the placement, the faster looking it comes out in my experience. I've run the Hellbender as fast as 130 plus... Looked like I was going twenty with in cabin mounting. :rofl:

Yeah it definitely appears slower where it's at in this video. I noticed in the first video I posted it looked like I was straight up blowing stop signs when in reality I slowed down to the point where the car wasn't registering anything on the speedo. That low vantage point makes parking lot speeds look like a full on race.

Is this the car your trying to sell? I'm not sure a 9 min video of you driving recklessly is the way to do it, homeslice.

So should I tear up the check when it gets here?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info