tirerack blowing out stock of Hankook V12's

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Thanks for the heads up. Next week I was going to drop $1700 for Pilot Super Sports. The V12 are $596. I might have to re think this...

I was going to do the same. I just bought a set of Continental Extreme Contact DWs. I couldn't justify the cost of the Michelins. I came close to ordering the Hankooks, but I wasn't sure if they would be any good.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I was going to do the same. I just bought a set of Continental Extreme Contact DWs. I couldn't justify the cost of the Michelins. I came close to ordering the Hankooks, but I wasn't sure if they would be any good.

They usually are on top of the list when car & driver and others do a max performance tire shoot out. And with them on clearance at about half price I was in. I am sure I will not be able to notice the difference between these and the Pilot Super Sports at my novice level. And they will be way better than the hard stock F1's I have now.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I am glad I saw this thread and purchased these tires. They ride and handle so much better than my old Goodyear F1 SuperCar tires. They as real quiet on the highway as well. I was at the Tail of the Dragon this past week. These were much more confidence inspiring. I have an event at the Autobahn next week. I may have to purchase a second pair as these may be trashed soon. lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info