nrRbtzn.jpg

8df369u.jpg

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
It's a clone, relax!

FOR SALE... $20k 2004 mustang gt coyote swap
Engine ...
Stock 5.0 ford track pack, with cobra jet manifold with rev auto 5in CAI, longtubes with 3in xpipe, loudmouth 2s cat back ford racing power steering bracket, no ac, battery relocated in trunk return fuel system from lethal dual 255 pumps
Car has been 11.0 at 122 with the stock manifold, car dyno 440 hp at rev auto , revolution auto has built the hole car. The swap was done almost 3 years ago the hood and roof and cj mani is only 3months old

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I told my buddy I wanted to buy an 03/04 cobra, swap a Coyote in it and then take all the Cobra specific body parts off it and replace them with GT parts. Just to make a thread on SVTP and see the epic replies!

But I think if I sell the capri I might just build a SN body Mustang and clone it to a Cobra. That way I can run the Coyote stock class with it.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I told my buddy I wanted to buy an 03/04 cobra, swap a Coyote in it and then take all the Cobra specific body parts off it and replace them with GT parts. Just to make a thread on SVTP and see the epic replies!

But I think if I sell the capri I might just build a SN body Mustang and clone it to a Cobra. That way I can run the Coyote stock class with it.

You'll get people hunting you down, hahaha.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Kind of the point. No? lol

But yeah, the hate for the Coyote from the Cobra guys on that forum is almost disturbing. lol
I don't hate the coyote, and I don't think most do on there either. In fact, the 2011-14 cars look fantastic and perform very well with the right mods. People on that site see them more as a rarity because they make a hell of a lot more coyotes in a year than they made 03-04 cobras in total.

I keep hoping to see you and Larry (GNSX) out there. But nothing!

I've never seen him once, or blk10th in his, they both live around here. I'm out all the time in mine.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Ya, not everyone hates the Coyote. But there are plenty on SVTP that are vocal about how much better they think the Cobra is. Always entertaining. lol

Hmmm I will keep an eye out for you guys. Forgot Jimmy is out there as well. The only cars I see are a Supra, yellow cam'n GTO and black 2011-12 GT. See them all the time as they are all in the same condo/townhome complex. Off 47 and Galena.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
I don't hate the coyote, and I don't think most do on there either. In fact, the 2011-14 cars look fantastic and perform very well with the right mods. People on that site see them more as a rarity because they make a hell of a lot more coyotes in a year than they made 03-04 cobras in total.

I've never seen him once, or blk10th in his, they both live around here. I'm out all the time in mine.

I don't drive mine and Larry is in the V 98% of the time

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Ya, not everyone hates the Coyote. But there are plenty on SVTP that are vocal about how much better they think the Cobra is. Always entertaining. lol

Hmmm I will keep an eye out for you guys. Forgot Jimmy is out there as well. The only cars I see are a Supra, yellow cam'n GTO and black 2011-12 GT. See them all the time as they are all in the same condo/townhome complex. Off 47 and Galena.

That's very close to me. Galena in aurora or galena in Oswego/Montgomery. Either way still close. Hit me up it would be a good reason to take my car out

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info