Lit Motors - Self Balancing Electric Motorcylce

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Actually, not to get off thread topic but this year I’ve ridden much less than the last 25.
Way too many people on the road, not to mention with phones stuck to their ears, or looking down texting etc

this is the way I have to go to work http://goo.gl/e0EHe8... i am on 2 lane black top roads the entire time... with barely any cars after i get off 120... i'm really considering it just because there is no one driving out here :rofl:

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
West is good. I never ride east of Manheim.
One of my favorite lunch routes is Schick to 59 to Army till it ends @ 25. Then South to this awesome new bridge that rolls across the fox to 31.
Then I head to St Charles, basically loop around on north Ave & head back to the office.

Even when the Elgin O’Hare was not ripped all to hell it was sorta a gamble rolling it every day back N forth to work.
Now a days she sits in the garage. Which is fine.

NetChemica1

SVT-wannaby
Jul 1, 2006
ive been really wanting a bike, but the more i drive, the more i dont because of FUCKTARDS on the road

I haven't ridden my bike for about 2 months now. I've taken it on a short 5 minute trip to make sure everything is still fine, but other than that it's been collecting dust in my garage.

I'm about to move to a new city and I couldn't find an affordable complex with a garage so this thing will have to chill outside. I don't want it sitting outside for 4 weeks at a time while I'm somewhere off the coast of Cuba. Shitty FL drivers and not being able to use it makes me really consider selling it. I've had it for 7 years now, it's gonna be hard :wtc:.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info