2015 Mustang "Build and Price" site is up.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I think I'm actually digging the 2015 body-style. Though I thought I saw something on the build out that these were pre-production pictures.

Not sure I want to swing the $700+/month car payment. I'd rather pick up a 2012 or so for much less.

I'll just wait until some of the members here sell their 5.0s, then buy them from them. :rofl:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
A comment like that is a little vague...I could go out and purchase a 2014 GTR brand new and have sub $500 month payments...down payment breh...

Didn't put down a penny.

Yours is a base model without a lot of the performance options right? The Recaros and Performance pack add quite a bit, but would be must haves for me.

The Performance Pack doesn't make the car any faster in a straight line (may actually make it slower, larger rims might be heavier, and the stock 3.31 gearing puts you right at the top of 3rd across the 1/4 mile.

And I'm too fat for the Recaros.

If I was a bit thinner, and planned on attending frequent road-course track days, yes I would have purchased those two options, but both of those are substantial costs. I just wanted a Mustang for the core 'muscle car' experience of it (and I have a preference to the mustangs styling inside and out over any competitors).

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
What's this all about Frank? Thought you liked that car??

I enjoyed it, but it just wasn't what I was looking for overall. I'd wanted once since 2011 and pretty much walked into the dealership and bought it on a whim. I'm just going to enjoy being debt free for the time being. Probably a 4th gen F-body in my future, or another Jeep... I miss off roading.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info