Finally converted to e85

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Wow, what a difference. I converted the car to e85 yesterday and boy does it make a difference. Before the car hooked up nicely with the Mickey's. I found a back round yesterday and practice a launch and once I got going they wouldn't hook at all under 40mph. I wouldn't be shocked if cranking the boost up 7lbs to 24 pounds and the added octane in the e85 gave me at least an extra second in the 1320. Can't wait to get to the track to see what it'll do.

Previous best with 93 was a 12.4 @ 108 mph with too much air in the rear tires.
Previous best with 100 was 11.87 @ 113

I'm not sure what it'll do but I'm guessing something under 11.5 if I can hook.... and since I ran the 11.87 I had the trans and converter done.

:pedobear:

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
Damn, I couldn't launch hard or I'd spin and I definitely need valve springs and the Turbo seems tired since I couldn't boost more than 23psi.... My best pass last night was 12.0 @ 111. The car fell flat at about 95mph or so. Oh well, new springs, a better turbo, and a wideband are definitely in my near future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info