What new car should I go with

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
If the Grand Prix sells I might just off the Accord too then I will be in the market for a different car. Will probably go with a CPO car rather then brand new. I want 4 doors, RWD or AWD, fast for a daily driver, ect. Nothing from GM or Chrysler so no Charger or CTS because of quality issues and crap resale.

I am looking at:
Lexus ISF
BMW 335 M Sport
Audi S4

Any other suggestions in this class of cars?

GO!

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The S4 is an amazing casual performance car. Great ride quality and the six-speed manual's shifter is 100% better than the 3 Series. The 335 with M Sport package could double as an occasional track day or autocross car if you wanted, and of course, the killer aftermarket. I'm not too familiar with the S4's aftermarket.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
if your going to want to mod this car then stay away from the ISF. still no tuning option so all you could do is I/H/E. this will put you at about 400whp and very reliable. if you really want to mod then I say either the 335is or the S4. all great cars too. I like your taste!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info