Hail... PDR?

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
So... both the Yukon and Dart got F#CKED in this past weekends hailstorm... but since there are so many cars that probably got nailed I talked my buddy into some organzed PDR work... its in Algonquin... free estimates... and all work is guaranteed through his body shop (A&E) or his PDR guy (Quality Dent Magic) - so if they missed a dent or one comes back they will take care of it no charge!

On a side note I'm working on getting him to be a vendor on here since he does amazing work - if anybody is interested or have any questions you can call Andrew (owner of A&E) direct at 847-858-5104 or you can ask me... but I'm most likely just going to ask him...

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Yeah problem is all the "hail chasers" that show up after these big storms... Problem with them is they are only here for a month at most... If they missed a dent or one comes back after they're gone... You're screwed because they aren't around to fix it - he is using a local guy that normally does mobile pdr but is giving him two locations to set up shop and do his thing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info