Paintless dent repair?

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
We have some pretty wicked dips in our roads out here, one of which I took too fast through a turn and felt pretty bad. The wheel must have caught the fender resulting in this:

6uty7e5e.jpg

asuse4ah.jpg

use8ured.jpg

Shitty pictures but what you're looking at is the lip of the wheel well. The tire must have hit it and bent it up. This fender was just replaced 4 months ago so replacing it again is less than enticing and with how much I find myself driving the A8 I'm contemplating getting rid of it and replacing it with a newer A8 so again, don't want to put too much money into it unless it's necessary.

There is no crease on the part that is visible and only a little deformation of the inside lip that you don't see. My question is, is this something that I can have massaged back into place since there's no crease? I don't care about how the inner lip looks so I'd rather not have the panel replaced but it's all I see when I look at the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info