Lamborghini Gallardo vs. Ecoboost Q1R *VIDEO*

YoushallgoFo

TCG Elite Member
Dec 26, 2008
attachment.php

rossion-q1-taillight-photo-354536-s-1280x782.jpg

it is kinda cool looking even with hyundai lights.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
"Video is private"

Anyone have a video that works? I'd like to see.

No video, but I do have this from another forum:

Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2014 2:03 PM
To:
Subject: Re: ROSSION follow up and contact info

Is the Q1 offered in street form with the 2.0 Ecoboost? WE HAVE NOT BUILT A ROAD CAR YET. HOWEVER, A REQUEST FOR THE ASIAN MARKET HAS STARTED OUR CONSIDERATION OF DOING IT.

• What modifcations, if any, are on the 2.0? PERFORMANCE TUNE, LARGER INTERCOOLER, HIGH-FLOW INTAKE AND EXHAUST

• Is the transmission the Getrag MMT-6? YES, 2014 FOCUS ST 6 SPEED

• Was a limited slip installed on the transmission if the MMT-6 was used? If so what brand? QUAIFE

• Was the dual mass flywheel retained for this car? NO If not I presume it was either a Clutchmasters or SPEC.

• Has Rossion addressed engine idle/stalling issues associated with the 2.0 Ecoboost? THERE IS NO SUCH BEHAVIOR WITH THE FORD RACING TUNE.

• What are the performance specs for this car, ¼ mile trap speeds, whp/wtq, skip pad WE HAVE NOT DYNAMIC PERFOMANCE TESTED A NEW CUSTOMER CAR. SO, WE DONT HAVE EXACT RESULTS YET. THE POWER RESULTS ON A MUSTANG BRAND WHEEL DYNO SHOW 273HP AND 300TQ. THE IN-HOUSE PROTOTYPE IS A STRIPPED DOWN FORMER ROAD CAR WITH A FIBERGLASS BODY WEIGHING ALMOST 200 LBS. MORE THAN THE NEW CARBON-KEVLAR CARS. KEEPING THAT WEIGHT DIFFERENCE IN MIND, WITH HOOSIER R6 TIRES, 1.7 Gs IS A CONSISTENT AVERAGE HIGH AND THE 0-60 IS UNDER 3.3 SECONDS. THEREFORE, I FEEL IT IS SAFE TO CLAIM THE LIGHTER CARS SHOULD BE CAPABLE OF GENERATING MORE.

• Who did the tuning for your engines? FORD RACING

Thank you for you inquiry, John

Very Best Regards,
John Shapiro

Rossion Automotive
Research & Development
2391 Old Dixie Highway
Riviera Beach, FL
Office 561-863-2800
Cell 954-298-2829
Rossion Automotive | PURE PERFORMANCE

Follow:

F @Rossion Motorcars
T @RossionSupercar
I @RossionSupercar

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info