Anybody here ever deal with CCW?

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
I ordered some wheels about 2 weeks ago from them. I hung up on them the first time I called cause the guy on the phone seemed pretty much brain dead and didn't exactly act like he was interested in helping or selling a set if wheels!

After shopping around and seeing what's out there and available, I kept going back to CCW because I liked the look and the fitment I saw on other cars like mine.

I called them again and got someone who really knew his shit and helped me out with the order. I was happy!

I sent them a check (saved $100) and was told they were waiting on forgings for the front wheels, the rears were in stock and ready to be cut. I asked him while I was on the phone ordering if they would be shipped out to me in time for an event I wanted to go to on April 2 and be said it shouldn't be a problem.

I called Tuesday of this week to check on the status and was told to call back Thursday. The forgings had arrived and they would know more Thursday. I reminded him of the event I wanted to try to attend with my new wheels.

I called Thursday morning and was told he had no idea what the status of my wheels was and I should call back that night.

I called back that night and they told me their lathe was backed up and he didn't know when my wheels would be shipped. He then said, oh yeah, you had an event or something you wanted these for. I'll see what we can do for ya.

No word from them Friday, I assume I am SOL for having them Wednesday if they aren't even cut yet.

I've gotta say, their customer service is lacking quite a bit. I can't believe they operate like this when their clientele pays $700+ per wheel!

I'm not worried they won't shop them, just that they could be a little more upfront about not meeting the deadline and simply apologize. I'll get over it.....from a customer service standpoint I would rather just know that I shouldn't expect them any time real soon.

Anybody else have dealings like this with them?

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
its a custom overpriced wheel that is made to order........that's exactly what I would expect.

we ordered them for a buddies vette and told them to be up front with us and narrow down a timeframe shipped to the door. they told us 4 weeks. they showed up in 3. my buddy was happy.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
I'm more upset about the shitty customer service than anything. Asking me to call back later to checkup on them and giving me the same info as the first call was pretty shitty. They should have taken my info and called me back.

your living in a dream world bro.

they aren't going to kiss your ass cause they could give a fuck less if you take delivery of your wheels or not. they have another guy that will buy them in a heartbeat if you decide you want a refund.

wait until you fuck up a wheel and your car is sitting waiting on 1 rim to ship. its like an eternity.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Small company, probably 5 employees, maybe less. They don't have a dedicated customer service department to answer phone calls 24/7 and play elevator music while you're on hold. Just the way things are, they get to you when they get to you. Gotta play the waiting game and deal with the runaround some times.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
Wow, you guys expect shitty customer service? most of my complaint about their shitty customer service was their attitude. I'm not some dumbass ricer kid who's window shopping, I was calling to buy a set of wheels and I made it very clear to them.

The decent guy I ended up taking to said they get a lot of kids calling for prices and fitment on cars worth less than a set of their wheels

My business exists only because of good customer service......so no I'm not living in a dream.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
Wow, you guys expect shitty customer service? most of my complaint about their shitty customer service was their attitude. I'm not some dumbass ricer kid who's window shopping, I was calling to buy a set of wheels and I made it very clear to them.

The decent guy I ended up taking to said they get a lot of kids calling for prices and fitment on cars worth less than a set of their wheels

My business exists only because of good customer service......so no I'm not living in a dream.

nobody is going to bump your shit to the front cause you have some gay car show cause quite honestly nobody gives a fuck. esp the guys at ccw. lmao.

this is the second forum that I have seen you put this on so obviously you want to do some damage to their company. what is you want? a fucking sticker, a gift card, money back on your wheels? just spit it out so we don't have to click on another forum and read how you were mistreated and are the victim with all this undue stress.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
Wow, I didn't realize this forum was so full of know it all assholes! I'm not sure what the fuck you read.....or where you got the idea that I thought anyone was gonna rush my shit.....I never expected that or even lead anyone to believe that! THEY lead me to believe it was a possibility they would arrive before then. I would have still placed the order if they told me 4...5....6 weeks. That's not my point.....you just want a reason to be a dick....I get it.

I just wanted to ask other people if they experienced the same shitty customer service as I have been getting......hence the reason I posted on two forums you fucking asshole!!! Don't like it, don't read anything I post! SIMPLE. I don't expect anything for free, just a straight answer and the truth. Based on what I am reading, this is pretty normal for them....now I know what to expect I can relax and wait a month.

Hey, did you notice the responses were totally different there?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

If i spent 3k on a set of wheels i would be pissed if they slipped the timeline and someone didnt call me. It is their job to manage their company.when you have put a crease in the credit card it changes shit. A high end product merits high end service. The number of people who drop 3k on wheels is limited.

I cant count how many turbo companies started out doing this shit, getting progressively worse and ultimately closing shop with customers wondering where their parts and/or money went.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
If i spent 3k on a set of wheels i would be pissed if they slipped the timeline and someone didnt call me. It is their job to manage their company.when you have put a crease in the credit card it changes shit. A high end product merits high end service. The number of people who drop 3k on wheels is limited.

I cant count how many turbo companies started out doing this shit, getting progressively worse and ultimately closing shop with customers wondering where their parts and/or money went.

Woah, someone who understands how a business is supposed to be run! You sir are a rare member of this site apparently. According to the above posts, it's totally acceptable for a company to stop just short of telling customers to fuck off.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
This thread has gone to shit . Stop arguing and calling each other names .

If I ordered $3,000 rims , I would not try to rush them . And I would expect them to be a while to make if they are that expensive and they have to make them per every order .

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
I don't "need "them soon, I was lead to believe they "could" ship before the event when I mentioned it. When I was ordering I asked them abut and ETA and said it would be cool to get them before this event......THEY said we might be able to do that.

AGAIN, the timeline thing IS NOT THE ISSUE. If they just told me, hey, we had some delays....it's not looking good, I'd be happy. They basically told me Thursday that they don't know the status of them...that was all

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
My whole reason for this post was to see if people had issues with shipping times with them, I wanted to know ahead of time if it was gonna be a month or two before I got them. Many companies will give you a unrealistic eta to land the order. I didn't know if this was the case with CCW

it's just too bad that internet tough guys had to chime in and be a badass and add no useful information to the subject.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
lol. I cant help but laugh over here. you certainly are a surly fucker ain't cha? no wonder they don't want to lift a finger to help you out.

I'm going to forward this thread to their customer service department and maybe they can narrow down your order. lets see.....if my memory serves me right you spoke with john to place the order?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
QuikHD you have every right to be pissed.

They may make an awesome product, but it sure sounds like they have shit customer service. It is really simple, they can estimate when your wheels will be done and then let you know when things will be delayed. This is not the first set of wheels they have made and it will not be the last. How hard can it be for them to give you an honest estimate?

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
lol. I cant help but laugh over here. you certainly are a surly fucker ain't cha? no wonder they don't want to lift a finger to help you out.

I'm going to forward this thread to their customer service department and maybe they can narrow down your order. lets see.....if my memory serves me right you spoke with john to place the order?

Wow, you are a dick aren't you? What's your fuckin problem? Mommy didn't love you enough? That's cool, forward it to them, I didn't say anything untruthful. I didn't come here and slam their business, I came here to ask if this is typical of their business. Your the dick who wanted to trash this thread and try to make me look like an asshole for no reason but to make yourself look good.

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
Wow, you are a dick aren't you? What's your fuckin problem? Mommy didn't love you enough? That's cool, forward it to them, I didn't say anything untruthful. I didn't come here and slam their business, I came here to ask if this is typical of their business. Your the dick who wanted to trash this thread and try to make me look like an asshole for no reason but to make yourself look good.

Your and you're :rollpicard::io:

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
grammarpolice_big.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info