Took the viper for a spin last night.....can't believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
Last night I took the viper for a spin with a buddy. We stopped in my local BWW for a quick beer. The place was DEAD, every other spot was empty easy, maybe 10 cars in the lot. I parked next to an old snow drift sideways....kinda like an ass. But the place was dead at 8:45. Would have never parked like that if it was busy.

I came outside to see this. Thought it was kinda cool. Then as I am about to get in my car some guy comes out and says let line them up.....I laughed and got in my car and left....way too cold out.

I got home and was cleaning my car and found someone spit a nasty loogie on my passenger side top of the door!

I'm pretty glad I didn't see it happen, I would have come unglued! Don't people realize that someone has worked hard and busted their ass to EARN something like this.....and you spit on it? So glad I didn't see it happen, I would have ended up in jail.

zagu2yhy.jpg

Reactions: wolfe

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Parked classy car knowingly like an ass...

Bitches when someone spits on it...

Not sure if serious?

Regardless of the lot, someone obviously felt you were acting self-entitled for parking like that and 'showed you their opinion'

Make no mistake, I'd loose my shit also, even in the same scenario, but you can't honestly say you are surprised?

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Parked classy car knowingly like an ass...

Bitches when someone spits on it...

Not sure if serious?

Regardless of the lot, someone obviously felt you were acting self-entitled for parking like that and 'showed you their opinion'

Make no mistake, I'd loose my shit also, even in the same scenario, but you can't honestly say you are surprised?

^^ Lesson learned. Now park normal but still far away.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
So every time I see someone parked like that I should go spit on their car?

No child. The lesson here is that you cannot realistically "watch" your publicly parked car every moment, and you cannot control what other asshole people are going to do to your car for parking like an asshole. Got it? Thats the lesson, that apparently you did not learn. Alternatively you can keep up this behavior because you think you now own gods gift to automobiles, but dont be surprised if next time its not a loogie but a key scratch. Some people man.

:roflpicard:

QuikHD

Regular
Jun 20, 2012
No child. The lesson here is that you cannot realistically "watch" your publicly parked car every moment, and you cannot control what other asshole people are going to do to your car for parking like an asshole. Got it? Thats the lesson, that apparently you did not learn. Alternatively you can keep up this behavior because you think you now own gods gift to automobiles, but dont be surprised if next time its not a loogie but a key scratch. Some people man.

:roflpicard:

So you've called me a child, self entitled, and I think I have gods gift to cars.

Starting to think it was you that did it! LOL

IMO it's amazing how you can make those statements about me knowing absolutely nothing about me other than I own a viper and ONE time I parked it like an ass. I see your a network engineer.....do you even know what it's like to work hard? I mean come home from work so sore you can hardly walk? I didn't go to college, I worked very hard to get where I am today, sorry if you THINK I am some sort of daddy's boy who gets what he wants, that would have been a nice fantasy. I'm also not some dickhead who walks around In a suit all day pointing a finger and gets into his flashy car and can't change the oil if his life depended on it.

Your statements are funny to me because I have a job that would make most of you either laugh at me or throw up if you walked up behind me while I was working. But yet some of you just hate.......and it's a 18 year old car only worth $45k LOL bet most of you have more than that in your own cars!!

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
So you've called me a child, self entitled, and I think I have gods gift to cars.

Starting to think it was you that did it! LOL

IMO it's amazing how you can make those statements about me knowing absolutely nothing about me other than I own a viper and ONE time I parked it like an ass. I see your a network engineer.....do you even know what it's like to work hard? I mean come home from work so sore you can hardly walk? I didn't go to college, I worked very hard to get where I am today, sorry if you THINK I am some sort of daddy's boy who gets what he wants, that would have been a nice fantasy. I'm also not some dickhead who walks around In a suit all day pointing a finger and gets into his flashy car and can't change the oil if his life depended on it.

Your statements are funny to me because I have a job that would make most of you either laugh at me or throw up if you walked up behind me while I was working. But yet some of you just hate.......and it's a 18 year old car only worth $45k LOL bet most of you have more than that in your own cars!!

f9d031e5ece3cef14379307bdb0293e61225f697833f4223c093a18c6a0d066a.jpg

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I see the usual suspects are here to lecture the collective so we can all be better...

Anyways, don't park like an ass in the first couple spots. Easy as that. I would park the Vette in the back and never had any issues.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Looks like you took three spots to me. Not too much snow there, most regular ride height cars wouldn't have had a problem with parking there. People are going to hate and be jealous that's just the way it is.

I DD a rusty econobox and a rusty truck, and park anywhere with no worries. I don't even lock the doors. But when I take the wife's newer car out, I'm always looking for a spot next to a curb and hug it, or in some other low-traffic spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info