Would spend 65k on

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Seems like someone would want more than that for that car.

Shit can't you get the kits for $25K new? If so, what does a wrecked 5.0 car for parts go for? I'd think you could build that for 65 or damn near build it unless he's got a ton of detail parts involved or bought everything new or both.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Shit can't you get the kits for $25K new? If so, what does a wrecked 5.0 car for parts go for? I'd think you could build that for 65 or damn near build it unless he's got a ton of detail parts involved or bought everything new or both.

There is a huge difference in building a car for you and building one to make money. I think someone could replicate it for 65k, but if a shop was selling it I would think they would be asking more.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Not a fan of the headlights or the yellow stripe. Neither would be a deal breaker for me. haha

I believe on one of the local boards that a guys was building one with a coyote and a turbo. Would make for a wild ride in a featherweight car like that.

Its a very Lotus'esque paint job.

Green with Yellow trim is a common Lotus paint scheme and I like that scheme alot. I like the way the green and black work together, and the yellow trim sets off the black stripes.

http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/att...ach-stunning-green-yellow-livery-dsc00828.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
There is a huge difference in building a car for you and building one to make money. I think someone could replicate it for 65k, but if a shop was selling it I would think they would be asking more.

Factory 5 sells a kit for 20k plus extras, say you go to 25. A coyote crate motor is around 6, toss in a t45 or a t56 for 2k, and you are still at about half of what is being asked. The coyote and trans are bolt ins. The kit looks to include almost everything but the trans and engine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info