camo headliner

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
the visors probably the easiest i think. i don't know if your visors are like my cherokee, but on mine i pried the middle edge of the visor all the way round and pulled the cloth cover off. then i traced out the new pattern. you might want to cut about 1/4" more than the original cloth pattern cuz you have to pull it tightly and tuck it back in the visor edges. there's no need to use glue on the visor.

my jeep sound bar speakers is behind the the headliner and there's no need to wrap it.

the sound bar in the pic with the visors came off a '96 and reason im wrapping them cuz can only be install on top of the headliner. it's just an add on that i want to have 4 speakers on top for better sounding. you have to wire brush off the old foam like the headliner and spray glue on it and press out the wrinkles as much much as you can. it's hard trying to get all the wrinkle out. mine have couple small wrinkle spots here and there but doesn't look bad. that's why i like the dark camo color cuz it hides the blemish pretty well.

disassemble overhead console.

all done finally.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info