frozen boost intercoolers....

snoop

Regular
Oct 15, 2008
first....mook, you NEVER fail homie

ok, i was looking at the 12/53 i think it was. as for power, i was HOPING to be around the 1500hp mark

@brokenregal, its not for the gp dude, i retired racing gp's shit 10+ years ago haha. thanks though buddy

zack, how does that 101 hold up for you guys? any problems anywhere?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Frozenboost Type 100 for me. Works fine. Does the job.

azava3up.jpg

snoop

Regular
Oct 15, 2008
haha, fish pay no attention to the band wagon replier, that's all he's good for. if he read the question right, he would know once again (before opening his cock sucker again) that I was just asking about experiences, silly little boy haha.

@offshore, I was looking at the procharger/chisled ones, but maaaaan, that's WAY too much money for me lol. I cant justify 2k for just a core, then piping, then box, then pump. etc etc. ya know

I heard some good things about them on other sites and glad to hear once again that they seem to be holding up. I mean shit, for 800 for a complete kit how could you go wrong ya know.

thanks again fellas, lets hope she holds up haha. im just getting REALLY excited about this season and fulfilling a long dream of mine with this car!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info