Mike
Specs
2009 CTS-V
427lsx short block
4 Bolt LS7 Heads CNC Ported
Stock unported LS7 Intake
Stock unported throttle body
Stock 6l90 trans and stall
Built Fore Innovations fuel system dual Walbro 405's now maxed out.
FIC2150's injectors
Stage one blower cam from Dallas Performance
Full FlexFuel conversion

I'm at 1076rwhp and going. Running out of fuel at 6000rpm at 19psi on this pull so I'm hoping to get a triple pump setup and see what it will do at WOT on 19psi. I would like to thank SeriousHP and crew for helping me put together this beast. I have been able to work hand in hand with the guys every single day during the duration of this project. Not to many shops allow that and I'm grateful and learned a lot. Once we get the fuel pumps in I will post the completed dyno numbers.

Enjoy.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
holy-rollins.gif

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Jesus, I fucking swear that 1,000 horsepower is the new 500 horsepower now! Hell, I remember when my car pushing just under 650 at the tires would be something to behold and now it's a dime a dozen anymore! I would feel jealousy if I weren't already so busy just thinking how badass it is that we have cars running around on the street pushing quadruple digits and cruising quiet as a kitten.

Beautiful car! Looks mean as hell in the picture!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Jesus, I fucking swear that 1,000 horsepower is the new 500 horsepower now! Hell, I remember when my car pushing just under 650 at the tires would be something to behold and now it's a dime a dozen anymore! I would feel jealousy if I weren't already so busy just thinking how badass it is that we have cars running around on the street pushing quadruple digits and cruising quiet as a kitten.

Beautiful car! Looks mean as hell in the picture!

seriously. 500hp just sounds stupid nowadays

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info