2015 mustang spotted in the wild....

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Car was parked outside a popular Mexican Restaurant on the Michigan side of the border at the northern terminus of I75 .

2015Mustang2.jpg

2015Mustang1.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Sad to know that car will be a pepsi can someday in the near future. Not sure why they ever started doing that to preproduction mules.

A few years ago when the victor ford show was still going strong, someone brought a preproduction 08 GT500KR to the show. It was written all over with sharpie on all the dings and damage that was caused from driving it all over. I remember the front splitter/bumper was all fucked up, and the note on the bumper was "tunnel car wash" or something like that.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Sad to know that car will be a pepsi can someday in the near future. Not sure why they ever started doing that to preproduction mules.

A few years ago when the victor ford show was still going strong, someone brought a preproduction 08 GT500KR to the show. It was written all over with sharpie on all the dings and damage that was caused from driving it all over. I remember the front splitter/bumper was all fucked up, and the note on the bumper was "tunnel car wash" or something like that.

I'm sure it'll sit in a random lot on one of Ford's properties for a while before it gets sent to be melted into a shift knob. When [MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION] and I were in Detroit in late 2010, we cruised through a couple of random Ford lots and found a few neat mules.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info