Precision 6262 Billet question

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
So the guy from florida is still wanting me to but his turbo from his stammata kit. His car was hit from the side and crushed the pipong and damaged intercooler piping. So he sent me pictures and the turbo was fine. If I did give in and buy his turbo would I be able to just re-buy the piping and everything else or are they just pre made for each kit??

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
If it is cold side piping you can probably get yourself an ebay piping kit and roll something up. If you want original contact the mfg. If it is hot side piping fab work with a welder is almost a certainty.

yeah I cant make my own. I was hoping I could possibly order the piping from somewhere. I wonder if ZZP would do it?

So im looking more into the turbo, anyone know the difference is with the .68 or .81 A/R ratio? I dont really know what the ZZP kit is and figured I could compair his to there and make sure it is the same. I would hate to buy this and find out I could not use it..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info