Fuck.

SuqQz8d.png

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
Doesn't seem right. I'm a huge nutswinger off that bike but I don't think they are that fast.

Not sure what's not to believe... the S1000RR does mid 9's STOCK and traps in the 150's...

Stock.

I have no idea how far they went in this video, but it couldn't be more than a mile I would guess. Veyron would absolutely catch it on the top end. I think the BMW tops at like 195 or something. Who knows maybe the bike was modified? But stock for stock in the quarter with a good driver (especially a rolling start) the bike is quicker.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
The Bugatti runs the 1/4 in 10.2 at 142. This seems like much longer than a 1/4 mile to me and its a rolling start which should be a huge advantage for the Veyron.

strongly disagree....

from a dig I'd bet the veyron would be ridiculous... it's heavy and all wheel drive... the bike isn't any of those things.

I bet the roll isn't an advantage at all to the veyron.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
wait.

whaaaaaaat

Dude, ever roll race a bike on the highway compared to off the line? The aerodynamics of a bike kill it at speed. Search youtube and there's another video by m5board.com of what appears to be the same race stating the Bugatti wasn't in it 100%.

*and I should have restated that the car has a disadvantage off the line due to weight*

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info