New Front Bumper

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
Sooooo some company that "customizes" and flips CVs a lot down south had some body shop make this and were thinking of possibly making more. Not really sure how I feel about it. On one hand I really dig it. On the other looks too much like it's trying to be a Cobra.

I think 1 or 2 other people have done this before using a Cobra bumper and CV bumper and molding them together but the one I remember you could tell because it wasn't exactly perfect but the guy did it in a dorm room or something. I'd be interested in seeing it in Silver Birch Metallic with a slat grill instead of what they have on it now. I HATE those grills.

1507433_696351237055861_1698964781_o.jpg

1487667_696351233722528_1452027966_o.jpg

But soooo what do you guys think about how it looks? Ricey? Ugly? Shitty? Not bad? Ok? Makes the CV look a little better? ETC

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
We can only hope. I'm still very wishy washy about it. I saw the black one style bumper brand spanking new for $250 IIRC last time I saw one for sale. Was about half a year ago and sold in a heartbeat. Was thinking of grabbing it but I slept on the deal. Depending on how much they say this one will be I might pick one up just to hold onto because I'm still so undecided. It's a love hate thing for me. If they had done something more unique would've been nice but that would've been harder, take more time, and cost more money for them and hence for us. You need to get one of these for the MGM man

taxi2.jpg

Lol just playing man

ajdereicup

Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
^^^That would be the idea. When I drop the new engine in I'll hopefully also be adding the intercooler kit for the Kenne Bell and I'd rather have it in the wide open getting nice airflow to it to help cool down the fluid in it.

MMs had the 4.6 DOHC engines and the BD Cobra Vics had the DOHC engines too. Kinda Cobra engines just the older style ones. And some people do drop in actual Terminator engines in the panthers. It's sexy as hell

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info