Chicago 2014 Classes

Last year there were 2 (technically 3) classes in the 1/2 mile when you looked at the spreadsheet.

Naturally aspirated and Forced Induction were the original categories (and sponsor being the "third" category)
How about splitting it down to drive train + type of induction?
So altogether there would be 6 categories + 1 for sponsors?

RWD, FWD, AWD
Forced induction and N/A for each of the drive trains.

Thoughts?

At the end of the day, I don't care who I line up against. I think it's fun no matter what, but I feel like this would level the playing field a bit in each category.
Kind of hard to pit N/A RWD to 30lbs of boost AWD.... and consider it to be even in the same league.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
as I said in the other thread.... I don't really care about having more or less classes... I think shit gets over awarded typcially nowadays with bullshit awards

"quickest, fwd, black, stock bottom end, without cage, in the sunshine, on a tuesday, herpa derpa derpa herpa, grandcivicmaro35i at the chicago event"

fuck it.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
as I said in the other thread.... I don't really care about having more or less classes... I think shit gets over awarded typcially nowadays with bullshit awards

"quickest, fwd, black, stock bottom end, without cage, in the sunshine, on a tuesday, herpa derpa derpa herpa, grandcivicmaro35i at the chicago event"

fuck it.

everybody gets a trophy... there are no losers anymore :rollpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info