TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
ya... this is getting used again today:

jizz-in-my-pants-jewish_large.jpg

sinisterc6

Regular
Mar 14, 2011
I dont know why more people dont do this. With the Comp Oil-Less Turbo the sky is the limit.

Comp Turbo - Oil Less

Im running two comp 7275 turbos on a mid mount system in my Vette; ball bearing, ceramic and oil-less. The center section needs coolant so I have a dedicated coolant tank that keeps the turbos completely isolated from the motor.

The center sections need to be checked every 10k miles and the grease replaced every 15-20;

im surprised the oil less turbos haven't taken off like hot cakes they been around a couple years now right?

People tend to shy away from the unknown. The major benefit is unlimited mounting options because there is no more concern for proper oiling. They can be placed in any orientation. Last I spoke to STS during the planning phase of my build they were looking to switch to comp oil-
less turbos

something proven=/=something thats been around a couple years

that vette, them feels. hnnnng!

Very true, in a couple years I can see them taking off.

My favorite part is how they sound spinning down in the garage after the motor is shut down.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Im running two comp 7275 turbos on a mid mount system in my Vette; ball bearing, ceramic and oil-less. The center section needs coolant so I have a dedicated coolant tank that keeps the turbos completely isolated from the motor.

The center sections need to be checked every 10k miles and the grease replaced every 15-20;

Good info thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info