Where to you buy your DD auto parts.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I go to AutoZone or Napa locally both have been pissing me off with the clueless fucksticks working there. Recently I ordered a shit ton of parts through RockAuto and Everything was great... got the parts quick and prices blew the AutoZone and Napa away. Only downfall is you loose the core cash as it would cost more to ship the stuff back than the Core is worth.

They have a discount code and are sponsors here too!

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
It depends on when I need it or not and what it is. I bought a radiator last year from rock auto for $110. I could of gotten it from advance for $130 with a coupon. Fast forward to now and it's leaking where the plastic tank meets the core. Rock auto has zero problems exchanging it except I have to pay to return ship it where I could of just brought it into advance and gotten a new one.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I like Advance for the codes mentioned before. Buy online (faster than going through the employees at the counter) and pick up at store.

For brakes I like the local Carquest. It's staffed by guys as old as my dad that know a lot more than your average parts guy. They turn rotors, and give a discount on the pads when you get the rotors turned. I have put their cheapest pads on two cars so far and like them a lot. Actually a lot better than the best Autozone pads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info