2014 Chevy SS dynoed

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm coming around on the SS. Spent more time last week around the car at the auto show. It's hard to gauge production version interior quality from an auto show car, but I think the SS' interior has higher quality pieces than the SRT twins and the 2014 Vette. Too bad the Gen V engine didn't make it into the car.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm coming around on the SS. Spent more time last week around the car at the auto show. It's hard to gauge production version interior quality from an auto show car, but I think the SS' interior has higher quality pieces than the SRT twins and the 2014 Vette. Too bad the Gen V engine didn't make it into the car.

it's like GM can never just make something that is fucking awesome from the get go... drops the ball on the powertrain aspect... finishes strong as fuck on interior packaging. :rofl: :fu:

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Nov 9, 2008
Boston, MA
Real Name
John
it's like GM can never just make something that is fucking awesome from the get go... drops the ball on the powertrain aspect... finishes strong as fuck on interior packaging. :rofl: :fu:

And then prices it extremely high lol.

I'm with everyone else, for this kind of money I'd get an SRT-8, or save 15K and get a fully optioned charger or 300.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
oh. this stuff.

EXCLUSIVE JOHN VARVATOS STYLING Growing up in Detroit taught John Varvatos an important lesson: authenticity is everything. That's why John designed every inch of his Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition to be a true reflection of his own Detroit-born style. His name is on it - because his soul is in it. Signature Hand Stitching Mirroring the immaculate details on John Varvatos jackets, the signature Diesel Gray and Black pattern stitching gives the Chrysler 300C John Varvatos Limited Edition a tough, yet tailored look. Ultra Premium Poltrona Frau® Leather Trim In an industry where you're known for the materials you build with, John Varvatos made it his priority to only use the finest. His insistence to create with the best is mirrored in the Poltrona Frau® Leather trim that wraps the interior of the car bearing his name. Custom 20-inch titanium finished wheels When it's your job to make people stand out, every detail has to be a statement. That's the thought behind the titanium finished wheels that complete John Varvatos' signature vehicle. These 20-inch head turners will most definitely ensure that every mile you travel will have an impact on those who see you on your way

Chrysler 300 Series 300C | eBay

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
whats a varvatosososs

Actually after checking I guess you can get the car with the black options or not. Which is stupid as hell. I assumed all the varvatos were like the one like posted above, rather than the first link you posted. I want the head and tail lights but they would set me back 1k+. Not really worth it IMO.

Back on topic..

Like the SS but not for that price.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Actually after checking I guess you can get the car with the black options or not. Which is stupid as hell. I assumed all the varvatos were like the one like posted above, rather than the first link you posted. I want the head and tail lights but they would set me back 1k+. Not really worth it IMO.

Back on topic..

Like the SS but not for that price.

Yeah, there are two levels of the JV edition. One lower trim, and then the higher one that looks like this:

2013-chrysler-300c-john-varvatos-limited-edition-photo-474355-s-1280x782.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info