C7's at the track, newb driver inside...

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Seen this last night, bunch of LMR customer and shop cars it looks like. Main reason for posting is the guy in the black one...wtf that first run he blows em off then bogs then misses a gear then puts it in sixth gear then back down again lmao.

Looks like they did a driver swap at the end of the vid in the black c7 and he puts it in a lower gear at the big end and almost loses it. ie maybe 4th back into third idk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Hvzdvr6IQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
The vette in white is a hell of a good looking car, and that guy did a good job running the red one to 11.4. Coyotes got some competition, the new C7 looks like it's gonna be kicking some rear.

lol.gif

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Crazy thing is one of the red ones lmr did is running 9s already with h/c/150 shot I think. Might be their shop car.

Made like 660whp on spray. Ran 10.60 127mph all motor. 9.92 at 132mph on spray.

White one has headers and tune only if it's the same one from their dyno vids.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008
Yeah looks like the new lt1 is going to be just as good and obviously better than the LS series of motors.

Seen two c7s on the road Wednesday morning actually. One yellow one on 394 near chicago heights and the other near my house in NWI crown point area. The one by me was a greyish color and he ownes a funeral home.

Maybe I need to open a funeral home lol

Was kinda odd that I haven't seen one yet then all the sudden on my way home from work I see two.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info