Devo2ning - Your Winter Project Shop & Parts Vendor

Mike@Devo2ning

Mike Da Mechanic
Jan 26, 2012
IL
Calls have been starting to trickle in for parts and some work people have to get done for their winter projects as well as their winter vehicles. I thought making a thread explaining what Devo can offer is in order. Not always can I beat everyone's price, but feel free to give me a shot. I have quite a few accounts with some of the largest distributors of both OEM and aftermarket parts for both repair and performance oriented jobs.

A customer called last week from Michigan wondering if I would be able to save him money over a competitor on a Exedy clutch kit. I was able to negotiate a lower price with a distributor thus passing the savings down to the customer for his part. Deals like that are on a per-basis situation. So whether it's anything from wheels, tires, brakes, engine parts, trans parts, or anything in between I usually have no problem getting it.

It usually also helps to save shipping costs since I'm somewhat local and parts can be picked up.

Daily drivers, tow rigs, and winter beaters are also welcome at Devo2ning if they need work done. As quite a few members know we work on everything. No job is too big or too small.

Devo will be running November "Mook Neglect Specials" to be announced shortly what that en tales. :pedobear:

Call & schedule your free inspection & estimate:

DEVO 2NING
847-842-8200

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mike@Devo2ning
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list