Red light camera ticket

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
How many people have access to a car registered under your name? Get the money from them...

6...oh I'll have to pay but its wrong. I actually think there is a lawsuit that's to be heard by the supreme court over the "still" pictures of a moving violation where the driver who breaks the law does not get a ticket just the poor sucker that let someone drive there car. Live and learn..

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
You live in Illinois.... you drive you lose lol. Living here u lose everything

co worker just got a 2 grand ticket from ipass.... and he has an ipass in his car. took an hour phone call for them to drop the charge fees

I got a $1600 bill, too. My mom added me to her iPass and she put my plates down as passenger plates instead of military specialty plates.

$1500 in fines for $100 worth of missed tolls. Because fucking Illinois.

cdog533

Route 66 Fan
Oct 30, 2013
Totally blows that someone else breaks the law I get hammered for it. Picture of the driver is nowhere..

Yeah, that's why they technically make these civil violations. Kinda like a parking ticket. So, you can be booted or whatever.

HERE'S THE BULLSHIT PART: The city of Chicago can contact the Illinois Sec. of State if you don't pay, requesting a suspension of your license.

So, if you don't pay their BS Nazi red light ticket, you'll get suspended. And driving while suspended isn't a civil violation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info