2014 Impala

Ti28

Cupcake
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2013
Bartlett
The 1500 is in the shop right now for some warranty work. So my buddy gives me a brand new 2014 Impala 2LT for a loaner. Lol the cars pretty bad ass. I like it. 3.6 v6 305hp. Only down fall FWD!

ja5egyqu.jpg

y6udy8aq.jpg

8ytu2u4a.jpg

ubu3uha6.jpg

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
For a chevy? Wat?

And also... To the people this car is being marketed to, it doesn't matter if it is rwd Fwd side wheel drive clown wheel drive :rofl: I mean Lincoln and Ford don't even offer a rwd sedan now. At least chevy and caddy do.

Oh I under stand why it's FWD and who it's marketed too. Its a very nice car overall. I pitty Ford for not even offering a nice RWD sedan and applaud GM and Chrysler for there offerings of V-8 RWD sedans and coupes.

Tbone63

The Interceptor
Apr 12, 2011
Crystal Lake, IL
I had a 2014 Malibu ltz as a rental a few weeks ago. It's the same janky gm shit. On the highway a piece of window trim randomly flew off......had 100 miles on it :rofl:

I sell Buicks and GMC's and I assure you that they are excellent cars. All of our customer's are very happy with them. My wife has a 2013 Accord and while it's a great car, it's nowhere near perfect. And GM's new infotainment systems are the best available, anywhere.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I sell Buicks and GMC's and I assure you that they are excellent cars. All of our customer's are very happy with them. My wife has a 2013 Accord and while it's a great car, it's nowhere near perfect. And GM's new infotainment systems are the best available, anywhere.

Meh, it's hard to beat Chrysler's UConnect. It looks like a toy but it has to be the easiest system to use that I've seen. Is it truly better than that? I saw mixed reviews about it.

That interior is gorgeous though. I wonder what's under the beauty though. If they've just draped beautiful material over crap then it's still going to turn into a GM interior a couple years down the line.

Front wheel drive would be a no-sell for me but KJ is right, the demographic they're chasing largely doesn't care about that.

Tbone63

The Interceptor
Apr 12, 2011
Crystal Lake, IL
Its FWD because its cheaper to build. My opinion, the RWD Chevy SS should have been the next gen Impala SS, not this extra large Malibu.

No, it's FWD beacause you can produce a lighter car that way. With the OBlamer administration and the EPA breathing down the neck of auto manufacturers for ever greater fleet fuel mileage requirements, they have no choice. Why do you think Lincoln doesn't even offer a V8 anymore?

Tbone63

The Interceptor
Apr 12, 2011
Crystal Lake, IL
It was junk. Brand new car and shit is falling off of it. The infotainment system was meh. Better than ford but still didn't like it. Only thing I liked was the phone slots in the center console.
:dnc:

One piece of trim fell off for unknown reasons and the entire car and GM are a piece of shit? What do you own?

Not sure which stereo you had in the car. If you know how to use it's many features like I do, then you would probably like it more. And you can't beat the color screen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info