Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You cant be a bad driver in a roll racing GTR :dunno: Unless he was sitting in the wrong gear.

But I mean guys are running low 11s in new GTRs...so who knows. I didnt pay attention to what they started the roll from....LS cars (I know not quite the same), pull super hard from a roll, you know that...so that might have helped if they were higher up.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You cant be a bad driver in a roll racing GTR :dunno: Unless he was sitting in the wrong gear.

But I mean guys are running low 11s in new GTRs...so who knows. I didnt pay attention to what they started the roll from....LS cars (I know not quite the same), pull super hard from a roll, you know that...so that might have helped if they were higher up.

Thats all I can figure is the vette was in a better gear. At some point in the video sounds like the C7 wanted a 2nd gear race, and the C5 wanted a third gear run. I bet the C7 was in 1st or 2nd for all of the runs.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
hE83E339D

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Its funny because that 5.0 and C7 has got to be a drivers race in the quarter mile (with the edge probably going to the mustang). The 3.73's in the 5.0 were definitely a disadvantage in that race. I'd like to see the same run against a 5.0 without the steep gears out back, but the C7 would still have the weight/aero advantage obviously.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info