It has begun. Stingray down.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
No story could be found, just this pic of the old codger weeping over his $70k ripped check.

first-customer-2014-corvette-stingray-crashed_100442980_l.jpg

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
haha. my boss has an 08. talking about its slow as fuck, barely spins the tires, he would never lose control of it. I told him to bring it to work.

two weeks ago he brings it to me. as soon as I get in it I hold the tc button down for 5 secs and turn off the active handling and tc.

about 30 seconds later I had him shitting his pants as I whipped on to the dan ryan getting sideways the entire entrance ramp. I never lifted that bitch once. he probably needs about 750 in new rear tires. lmao.

he told me that ride scared him so bad he thought about selling the car. hehe.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
haha. my boss has an 08. talking about its slow as fuck, barely spins the tires, he would never lose control of it. I told him to bring it to work.

two weeks ago he brings it to me. as soon as I get in it I hold the tc button down for 5 secs and turn off the active handling and tc.

about 30 seconds later I had him shitting his pants as I whipped on to the dan ryan getting sideways the entire entrance ramp. I never lifted that bitch once. he probably needs about 750 in new rear tires. lmao.

he told me that ride scared him so bad he thought about selling the car. hehe.

s00ls changed his name again???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info