2014 C7 Corvette battles modded C6 Corvette from a roll.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
LEDs flash on and off rapidly. Sometimes a video frame will catch it in the "off" position. Our eyes aren't that sensitive so LEDs always appear "on".

Kinda like when you watch top gear and they do the slow motion slides and stuff with Audi's and all. and it looks like the headlights are from a cop car going back and forth, I think its a cool thing

That being said on the way home from lukes last night a new audi was behind me..... my god are those angel led lights bright jesus

avmech

Regular
Aug 7, 2008
The c6 looked to be auto as well, along with the peeling tint. That c6 was base model. Better test is a zo6 or at least a hard top grand sport . I mean the c7 sting ray is the top of the line c7 so use a top of the line c6. That exhaust was quiet as hell. If it had a exhaust I think it was mufflers only. That vett looked to be a early c6 and I don't think it had the 6.3

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
The c6 looked to be auto as well, along with the peeling tint. That c6 was base model. Better test is a zo6 or at least a hard top grand sport . I mean the c7 sting ray is the top of the line c7 so use a top of the line c6. That exhaust was quiet as hell. If it had a exhaust I think it was mufflers only. That vett looked to be a early c6 and I don't think it had the 6.3

Im positive that no corvette has a 6.3.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info