Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
God help me.....the C7 is growing on me...the silver in motion didnt look like a turd wrapped in metal.....I feel dirty.

TuQOtzK_zpse0e078fe.gif

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
God help me.....the C7 is growing on me...the silver in motion didnt look like a turd wrapped in metal.....I feel dirty.

Agreed. I told the wife that one day I would want one of these again, and I swear if she had a knife in her hands I would have a few new breathing holes. I will never be allowed to trade out of the mustang with the amount of cash I had to part with to get the corvette, then tail between my legs get out of it. But nonetheless, I want a C7 someday. I was a hater at first simply because I was jealous. But now I just straight want one.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
I don't know, they are two different cars. As the guys said, the Mustang is a pony car. I can put my kids in the back of the Mustang and go out to dinner. I don't understand the value of these comparisons. Isn't there a Camaro with the supercharged vette motor? That and a challenger SRT-8 and then you have a real comparison. I swear they do these just so they get to drive the latest car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info