2014 sho pp

There are definitely ford guys on here, and there are also brand unbiased guys as well..... I just think there are better offerings for the taurus kind of money out there- and I think [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] 's "no" reaffirmed this for me as well.
Could you elaborate on the other choices? I don't consider myself brand biased. I can get the sho for right at 35 without pp, 37, 755 with (also vibrating seats, haha)so you know what money we are talking.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Could you elaborate on the other choices? I don't consider myself brand biased. I can get the sho for right at 35 without pp, 37, 755 with (also vibrating seats, haha)so you know what money we are talking.

That may possibly be a better [MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION] question, but just off the top of my head, from what I have rented/driven before- I like the new 300c's a lot... moreso than the taurus as well..

this seems like a pretty fair deal.

2013 Chrysler 300C Base, $36,569 - Cars.com

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I'm a Ford guy, for $37k I think you could find something a bit better, depending on what you are looking for.

If you are looking at big 4-door luxury cruisers, SRT-8 300s and Chargers are nice, you could look at the new Chevy SS if it ever comes out. All of those should be around that price, or you should at least be able to get them for that price.

What sort of things are you looking for in your next car?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I'm a Ford guy, for $37k I think you could find something a bit better, depending on what you are looking for.

If you are looking at big 4-door luxury cruisers, SRT-8 300s and Chargers are nice, you could look at the new Chevy SS if it ever comes out. All of those should be around that price, or you should at least be able to get them for that price.

What sort of things are you looking for in your next car?

if he wants new, all of those cars are out of that price range by quite a bit...

also 37k for a brand new sho seems like a really good deal.

if he wants new, all of those cars are out of that price range by quite a bit...

also 37k for a brand new sho seems like a really good deal.

Yes, I usually buy new. I should say I'm a Ford employee and eligible for a plan plus rebates. Ford has increased the percentage for us as of late. Im leaning toward the nav, roof, sony car for 35. All in with my plan and rebates I can take right at10k off sticker. The non pp car has all season tires, but the brakes are not all that great per Taurus forums. I asked this question here instead of there to hopefully eliminate some bias.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info