TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
this. is. cool. as. fuck.

omg

:eek3:
[MENTION=2449]ilikemtb999[/MENTION]

Year: 1987
Make: [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]American [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Motors[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Model: Eagle
Price: $8000
Mileage: 109000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

It pains me to do this. One of a kind, Not another one like it in the world.
$8,000 firm If you don't like the price, keep the comments to yourself. May consider a trade worth up to half the sales price. Jeep Cherokee, station wagon, cargo van, step van, something odd or unusual. No rust buckets. Worst I can say is no.
931-227-7227 [email protected]
-1987 AMC Eagle Wagon 109,000 miles
-[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Chevrolet[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] 5.3L engine and 4L60E from '03 Silverado I was told 45,000 miles on these when installed, nothing to verify that though.
-NP231 transfer case with SYE
-Custom lifted suspension with Fox coilovers up front
-Dana 44 front axle with locking hubs, 4.56 gears and factory LSD
-Ford Explorer 8.8" rear axle with disc brakes, 4.56 gears and factory LSD
-315/75/16 Mickey Thompson MTZ on 16x8 5x5.5 wheels
-There is no rust. Car is originally from Nevada. The fenders and [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]quarter [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]panels[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] have been cut to accommodate the large tires.
-Interior is in great shape, except for the cargo area. However, the front seats have a different insert than the back seats. I will get some interior shots later today.
-Decent stereo system with an Infinity 12" subwoofer.
Bad:
-It doesn't have a front swaybar, but once you get used to it, it's not that bad.
-It also doesn't have any skid plates. It could use some protection from the rocks.
-Wiring harness is a little sloppy, but it works fine.
-There is a dent in the rear passenger door from a tree. I'll get a pic later today.

Here is a list of things that I have done since purchasing the car:
-Installed Solid [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Axle[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Industry differential covers on both axles.
-Purchased and installed a 16" Spal electric fan. The previously installed 12" fan wasn't cutting it.
-Brand New full size spare tire and wheel
-[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Dual [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]exhaust[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. Previously, the exhaust had the catalytic converters right up against the transmission with a bunch of little pieces of pipe welded together. It currently doesn't have cats. It did pass emissions in Utah with the other configuration but it was baking the transmission and was routed in a way that made the exhaust vulnerable.
-I had the A/C connected by a professional. He made custom lines and figured out the wiring. It's not ice cold on the really hot days but it is cool. It would probably need a condenser made for 134a to be cold.

It gets around 16mpg. It's a fun car, but after my dirt bike purchase, I don't feel the need to go off road much in a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important]4x4[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]. The motorcycle is much more fun. ;D The car was an impulse buy when I was out west for work. It doesn't fit in my life plan right now and I am loosing money at my asking price. Price is pretty firm, I won't respond to any low ball offers, but may be a little flexible. Car is located in Fayetteville, TN

photobucket-3221-1334096878774.jpg

photobucket-3249-1334097092514.jpg

photobucket-45298-1333898126584.jpg

photobucket-43609-1331492847708.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1960.jpg

photobucket-42310-1331519504052.jpg

photobucket-27322-1333897534709.jpg

photobucket-6295-1333897631083.jpg

1987 Lifted AMC Eagle LSx powered - LS1TECH

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info