TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
01.jpg

03.jpg

06.jpg

12.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

This is a one of a kind vehicle!!! $75,000 spent on Customization and Upgrades!!! 2 Owner Clean Carfax, 7K Original Miles!!, A Neoclassic To end all Neoclassics!!! The Quality and craftsmanship is 2nd to NONE!!! The car drives like a DREAM!!! ****TRADES WELCOME**** ATTENTION! ATTENTION! We have been in the automobile business since the early 1980's, and are very fussy about the cars we offer for sale. Here is an unprecedented offer. If you fly in to look at one of our cars, and it is not nicer than you could ever have imagined, I will reach into my blue jeans and pay you back instantly for your plane ticket. We are that confident of our hand picked inventory. We love what we do. Myself and sales manager Peter Obradovich would love to talk to you about any of our vehicles! For more information on the above or any questions do not hesitate to call us toll free at 888-281-1821 or 888-281-1821. Thank you for looking at my cars. Please visit our website at harrystoys.com. Do not worry the about the Wisconsin weather, because we have a 60 CAR climate controlled show room for your optimal viewing experience. To see more photos of this vehicle vist us at: Used Cars Milwaukee | Used Car Dealer WI | Harry Kaufmann Motorcars Inc. or call (414)-353-8088 to schedule your test drive today. A truly unique, no-pressure buying experience. Trades welcome, financing available. See our awesome inventory in our 60-car indoor showroom or at Used Cars Milwaukee | Used Car Dealer WI | Harry Kaufmann Motorcars Inc.

:ugh:

2008 Cadillac XLR CUSTOM NEOCLASSIC, $74,998 - Cars.com

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info