KOTS Gangster Testing

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
Is this like a"teams"car? Do couple people throw in on this car and switch up drivers at events?

I may be new to this racing thing but I've always thought everyone owned their own? I mean these little door cars aren't exactly that expensive where you need sponsors and team effort. Just saying. Buy a 10k motor cheap fox body frame it up and suspension. 60k tops to go 7's that could even be put on a credit card.

When you going to quit riding nuts [MENTION=2421]BOOSTED[/MENTION]?

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
This was the motor in my last car. The nitrous systems were worth more than your entire car. Thanks for playing, kid.

SWnanjd.jpg

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
I mean these little door cars aren't exactly that expensive where you need sponsors and team effort. Just saying. Buy a 10k motor cheap fox body frame it up and suspension. 60k tops to go 7's that could even be put on a credit card.

If it's so easy, why are you rolling around in some hand-me-down 305 camaro?

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
You keep living in the past bro. Grow up. You don't have shit anymore. Just like me posting pictures of my old high school sweet heart, this was my old girl way hotter then anything you got. You're pathetic

It's better to be a has-been than a never-was(or never-will-be). I've had plenty of fun...I drove a 10 second car to high school on nice days. I had a twin-turbo Cobra(ProLine Mod Motor) that made 640 to the tires on the pump gas tune. I had a BBC Cobra that made just under 800hp n/a on the engine dyno, and had another 4-500 worth of nitrous on top. This was all before I turned 23. What have you done?

.....Thought so.

Unfortunately, I pay cash for undergrad tuition and I'm saving as much as possible in an attempt to not rack up TOO much debt when I go to law school. Plus I'm self-employed, and I put a lot of money into advertising, keeping my broker license current, office fees, etc.

Priorities. Successful people have them.

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
i think people highly underestimate the cost of owning a true 7 or 8 sec race car
solid clean buildable roller 3500 min
cage chassis work 7-10 k
engine 10k-25k total depending on if its nos, turbo , blower
trans 2500-4k
rear 1200-2500
fuel system 1500
then maintenance to keep it up and fresh fuel travel costs, its expensive
hell one of the kots sr guys spent 25k on a complete engine in spring for fucks sake

boogeyman

T-BURD
Sep 25, 2012
demotte in
i think people highly underestimate the cost of owning a true 7 or 8 sec race car
solid clean buildable roller 3500 min
cage chassis work 7-10 k
engine 10k-25k total depending on if its nos, turbo , blower
trans 2500-4k
rear 1200-2500
fuel system 1500
then maintenance to keep it up and fresh fuel travel costs, its expensive
hell one of the kots sr guys spent 25k on a complete engine in spring for fucks sake

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Cool bragging of growing up wealthy mr boosted. No try that all again on your own. From grade school on up. Sorry i didn't get chore money or graduation money. I paid my own way through school and still pay my own way through life.

Bet i still have more knowledge in the trades then you do!

Calling this one like I see it since I am getting tired of you taking threads off of topic with your bs... You strike me as an over-spoken underachiever who is bitter for some reason. About what? I do not know, and I am sure I can speak for everyone else in here when I was that we don't give a shit. Stop talking like a dipshit and taking this thread off topic with your clearly jealous, not to mention juvenile, banter. You sound like one end of the kind of pathetically defended argument that I would expect to hear emanating from a grade school playground, not a site meant for adult car enthusiasts. In short, stop taking threads off topic, shut the fuck up and stop acting like a dimwitted childish douchebag all the time. All you accomplish is making yourself look like a fickle little human being. If you want to get into a gay little tickle-fight with another member then take it to PM. No one wants to hear you whine about how much knowledge in the trades that you think you have.

Back on topic. That blue Fox Body Mustang looks pretty nice. Looks similar to something I plan to build in the future, but mine will be a notch instead of a hatch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info