Over 500 Brand New 50's-80's Chevys Go to Auction!

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
my only problem with that is if you knew your were going to sell them in the future... why wouldn't you put covers on them and maintain them properly rather then have them look like they been in a barn for 50 years

they didn't know. I honestly think it was a thing to make their dealership look like they were doing better than they were... just keep burying cars and it then looked like shit was moving more.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
they didn't know. I honestly think it was a thing to make their dealership look like they were doing better than they were... just keep burying cars and it then looked like shit was moving more.

the 2nd paragraph says they were only bought with the intention of selling them in the future - not as resto projects :dunno: maybe im reading it wrong

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
its cool and all, but i cannot imagine what the inside of those engines look like, not to mention all the seals and bushings that are dry rotted to hell. Id be more interested in the NOS parts Im sure they have.

exactly what I was saying - those cars would be worth 10x more if they were properly stored/maintained

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info