New free vehicle history report site

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Ok I just did mine and something is not right . Bought my car last year in October from Connecticut . Drove it back and registered , car came Connecticut title . The report shows my transactions .

But on the last line , after my tranactions/registering , it shows it was registered/renewed back in the town that I bought it this year in 2/2013 .

:dunno:

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Slim , no information on your car before 1997 , but that year shows rebuilt title . Been in Illinois this whole time . Joliet Frankfort Naperville downers grove . Failed emissions a few times through those years . Duplicate title in 2011 . Says three owners , last renewal 10/2012

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Keep this in mind guys:

Alert: Autocheck has changed the way AutoCheck reports are run, as a result, the bug that allowed you to freely run reports has now almost been fixed. So far, we've removed all sources that have been fixed, getting rid of that empty array page, however, day by day, as sources are fixed, it will be tougher to run new reports. As always, if you have any problems, feel free to email me using the email below and i'll try my best to answer your questions.

I'd recommend doing your check ASAP if you were waiting. I ran mine and printed it as a PDF just for future reference.

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Feb 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
Aveo5: checks out perfect brought new

Wife's Cruze: Looks like it was a rental for a year and 8k miles, ended up at the auction and the chevy dealer picked it up. Also says Drivers Education?? Wombat told me my Saturn said that when I sold it to him... idk why it thinks I teach Drivers ed.. I don't.

GTO: Perfect owned since new also.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
lol. i love these things.

my car reports as being in "a" (just one) accident :rofl:

gtp has been in at least 3 that got reported through insurance :rofl:

original owner was in a redo bumper dealio hit...

then I took out a raccoon and needed a front bumper and brackets

and then i backed into my buddies cts-v and did $1500 worth of damage to my car and $2500 to his 4 years ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info