Had my car detailed

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Thanks Paul! I actually had a great time working on your car. It was a good change from mostly working on SUV's.
You could notice a huge difference by feeling the paint after the clay bar. I also tried a new product to remove the tar/rubber behind the wheel wells. So far I am happy with the product. It made removing the tar/rubber with just a wipe and it didn't smear it.

Here are some befores

Bugs!

TRIX pulling the rubber/Tar off by itself

Full body shot before.

Pulling rubber/tar off the under side.

Fallout/Tar remover. Notice the purple

This is the clay bar after the car was washed. This part was only half of the back of the car.

After pics

Dem tips!

Here is the video I tried to do.

Also if anyone has a white car with a lot of Iron fall out let me know. I want to do before and afters of this CarPro Trix

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
NIce, I need to find a good detailer near me.

Where do you live?

looks good.

what do you use for tire dressing and what did you use on the exhaust tips ?

For tire dressing I used Meguiars Endurance Tire gel. In this case the tires were already very clean.
Exhaust tips I used Brown Royal and a brush and scrubbed inside and out to get all the carbon off.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
Looks great! Fly down to Texas please :)

Lol. My brother keeps telling me he has a ton of cars to do where he lives in Las Vegas. I just dont know how I would get all my stuff out there.

What polish and wax did you use?

I did a wash, tar and Iron decontamination and clay. I used Menzerna Power Lock Sealant.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info