Jaguar F-Type..

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
So let's sum this up.

It's beautiful.. on a level that awakens your soul. (Looks are suggestive, this might be all wrong to you)

It'll make Jeremy Clarkson make this face as seen on today's fresh episode of Top Gear.

jerremyface.gif

They've been on sale for a while now and still have yet to see one on the road.. only seen video of it, despite there being a whopping 685 NEW ones for sale on Cars.com at the very moment! Only seen video.

That said, by that.. I can tell you it's on my bucket list. This is the first time I've ever even remotely liked a Jag enough to even post about it.

I do think this thing is going to be a future classic. Absolutely beautiful.

Here's a few photos from random websites pulled through google..we'll roll it with a side shot first.

2013_jaguar_f_type_overseas_11-0927.jpg

2013_jaguar_f_type_overseas_10_1-0927-mc:890x460.jpg

2013_jaguar_f_type_overseas_25-0927-mc:890x460.jpg

2013_jaguar_f_type_overseas_08-0927-mc:890x460.jpg

If I was gonna pick a color combo though, it'd be hands down silver over red with the carbon wheel inserts.. :drool: :wackit: here's some random shots of one spec'd that way from cars.com

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

12.jpg

Whaddya guys think???? :)

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
They've been on sale for a while now and still have yet to see one on the road.. only seen video of it, despite there being a whopping 685 NEW ones for sale on Cars.com at the very moment! Only seen video.

because it's an ugly, overpriced shitbox jaguar. top gear swings hard off anything jag pukes out, you should know that by now.
bottom line is no one in their right mind would drop $90k+ on a shitty plastic jag that's going to be at the dealer getting repaired more than it's on the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info