What you all think of this corvette???

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
This is a corvette offered for Sale at exotic motors. Based on the carfax it has only had 1 owner since day one which is a big plus because most likely it was owned by an adult. I have always liked the yellow. 74k miles but it seems stock based on ad. What do you all think? any input? I have always wanted a vette and Zo6... especially the C6 ones however they are quite expensive and insurance is out of this world, 6 months for me with my current coverage i have on my cruze would be 1500 per 6 months. This car would only be an additonal 200 dollars on my plan. Honest thoughts about car please.

Cars for Sale: 2001 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 in Rolling Meadows, IL 60008: Coupe Details - 349992121 - AutoTrader.com

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
Price seems a tad high for the miles and year. I got mine for 23k with 24k on the clock.

I would shoot for a 02+

read this.

Differences between 01,02,03 Z06 - Corvette Forum

I was planning to mod this over time so stock engine things would not make as much a difference to me. if I got it for a lesser amount might it be worth it knowing that im going to mod it and change out motor? or do a turbo or heads cam setup?

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
If history repeats itself, you'll probably not listen to anyone. So do whatever you want.

Not sure what that means, asked about the volt. people said it was a great idea for my driving and i did my research and bought it. Used it for a time but my habits changed and it was not a good car anymore. Got the tax rebates deposited them and traded it in Didnt lose money on it. Asked about the cruze eco..... seems to be a good car, loving it and has been great for gas. The gto I bought I had for 4 years and was a good car.... decided I wanted something new and more of a race car that was lighter. So i traded. Yea both motors on the cars blew up but who here hasnt had something fail on a car? Hell Eagle has blow up quite a bit. Hes doing a lot more HP than me but it comes with our vehicles. I really dont get how I dont listen. In the end though yes it is my decision. I was mearly asking about the car from people who have them

mr.gto

Deleted New Name
Jul 27, 2009
wants zo6. has fiance that tells him she needs house in 2 years

damn im glad i'm not married or engaged.

lol I guess I agree with her a little. I would like the ZO6 though. But she wants us to keep putting all the money away for a large down payment so if we buy a house around this area in plainfield that we will get good financing and a low monthly payment due to the large Downpayment

Maybe I can Squeeze both out of her lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info