Interior paint.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
I remember years ago a company who made paint that matched interior colors. Can't remember the name. If not.what would you do to fix this?

8eqapy7a.jpg

This rubberized coating on my center console is peeling off by the day..part is discontinued by GM and the 03-05s won't be in junkyards yet

Rebel

TCG Elite Member
Dec 15, 2008
Reno, NV
Don't be surprised by shipping and handling being twice as much as the part. And did you go on and look at the parts breakdown. #6 appears to be some sort of clip. But you can always just use that for reference

I usually get the part number off GM Parts direct and have my dealer price match/ order it. No shipping charges and I get it in a day or so.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Is your color the light gray? I need to find some kind of solution for my steering wheel. There's one about 1" long blob right in the middle of the wheel that somehow got the factory color stripped off....and one of the PO's painted over it...and the other day I was wiping down the interior and the cleaner stripped the paint off :fu:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info